Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 13 October 2014

"Send us Christmas" Swap

Who is up for another swap? It has been several months since I have participated in a swap and I have also not seen very many around in blogland either. I thought it would be a cool thing to look forward to once my uni exam is over in 3 weeks.

Since it is fast coming up to that time of the year again (it is going to be so low key here this year), I thought I would do a Christmas based swap.

The rules:

The items must be in a one litre container (eg., icecream/margarine/sistema).

They can be some of your favourite things and some of your swapers favourite things.

Something handmade (decoration/bag/dishcloth/zippered pouch etc), tea, stationery ,craft goodies, Christmas things,food items etc - the choices are lots.

Try and put at least 2 Christmas based items in the swap.

Include a Christmas recipe - maybe a family favourite and a decoration (one which is representative of your own country would be fab).

There is no limit to the number of items sent - it all just needs to fit inside a one litre container.

Sign up by commenting below - sign ups close November 10 and parcels must be sent off by December 10 at the latest.

This is open worldwide - if you only want to swap within your own country, please state where you live too and I will do my best.

I will list the swapers a few days after on the blog - it is up to you to get in contact with your swaper and switch details.

Any questions/comments, let me know.





Please feel free to share the swap on your blogs.




31 comments:

  1. Oh! Yes please. Sign me up. Love the idea that it needs to fit into a 1 litre container. Do you want me to share this on my blog? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw the last sentence, will share toot sweet! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this Kimberley, please add my name, whilst I would obviously prefer to swap in UK, if that's not possible then OK to swap internationally.
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberley, I am looking for something exactly like this and to build some connections. Great idea! I would very much like to join in. I will add it to a blog post soon too!

    http://www.graciousgoodnessblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea! Would prefer to swap in NZ/ Aus - 1 litre is going to make us get very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes please, I'd love to join in.
    I'm happy to swap with an Aussie or can post overseas too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sign me up please-I'm in the UK
    http://sillychickensintherain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kimberley. Yes I'd love to join in please. I would prefer to keep within the UK please. Incidentally I'm still using the dishcloth you put in my Christmas cracker swap last year! Bye for now.. P x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo me too please!! I am in the UK and although not really bothered about where I send, am wondering if 10th Dec is too close to Christmas for sending abroad? Either way I am in please :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, add me please. Posting within NZ please, but if not possible o/s will be fine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Add me. I love getting the little goodies of a swap. Will ship anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes Please, I would prefer NZ for the time of year Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I havent joined a swap for ages but love the idea of this one. Im keen on NZ too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to join in! Happy to send worldwide :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never done a swap before, but I do love Christmas! I'd prefer to swap in NZ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Niki- Kate,

      Could you please send me your e-mail address, so i can tag you in on the Christmas swap list thanks and your swapper can contact you? Thanks

      Delete
  15. Hi Kimberley, would love to join in, haven't been in a swap for ages!! UK postage please if poss :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please add me as well, ��

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would love to join in! Im in NZ :) Does that mean i might actually have something to open on christmas day? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds like fun (Amanda from "Crafty in the Med" mentioned it to me!) Please can I join in? I would prefer to send in Europe if possible please, but will post anywhere. Thank you very much! I will mention it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes please can I please send Australia or New zealand .
    Thanks Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there, would love to join in please, UK/US if possible please, Thank you - great idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Last year's Christmas swap was my first and I loved it (I had an awesome person send me loads of lovely things!!), so count me in for this great idea! I'd prefer to post within NZ or to Australia, if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Found you via a mention on 'A little bit country', I would love to participate in the swap please. Ideally post within UK but happy to post anywhere if that makes it easier to organise X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi I thought I had already put my name down but it doesn't seem to be here. I've already posted about it on my blog Count me in please don't mind where I post UK or overseas. X

    ReplyDelete
  24. I read about this on another blog and I'd really love to join in too. Would like to swap with someone who's also in the UK please. I like making small things so this is perfect for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes please I would like to join, could I have an aussie partner please :) cheers

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my this sounds wonderful, it's been a while since I joined a swap and I love christmas! Will in be straight swap partners? Please count me in, I'm happy to post any where! x

    ReplyDelete
  27. This sounds exciting please include me, I would like to post within the UK please.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love to join in. Haven't done a swap in ages and miss doing them. UK partner if at all possible . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete