Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 3 June 2013

Maggie the Rabbit

I am so delighted with Miss Maggie Rabbit! 

One of my most favourite blogs ever is www.rosylittlethings.typepad.com (Alicia Paulson).
it is beautiful and Alicia is so talented! I have also bought her Woodlands cross stitch kit, but have yet to start it.

I ordered two of the Miss Maggie Rabbit kits and am so pleased I did - this one arrived last Tuesday and was finished by Friday night - gorgeous fabric and felt and wool and so easy to make and follow the instructions! I made it by sitting down every now and then - it whipped up very quickly! It did take me a few minutes to figure it how to do blanket stitch again, but once I got the hang of it, away I went!

I am especially thrilled with her little boots!  I wqs also taken by how to knit a semi circle coat - very clever!
I could make one for all my four nieces - will have to find more fabric although I probably do have some in my stash somewhere I could use!

ThisMiss Maggie will sit on the chair in my bedroom for a wee while....








5 comments:

  1. Aww, she is soo cute! Love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely gorgeous! I love the wee boots, such great attention to detail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from the Matariki Linky. These is amazing. The tiny details are just gorgeous. Fantastic work.
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've seen these rabbits on line - I love the liberty for the ears as well as the dress - gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too, been thinking about getting a kit, love the liberty touches and i have a rabbit mad almost 4 year old. yours has sold me on one x

    ReplyDelete